Venice Top 5:
5. The laughably disgusting food. Italian food sounds good, right? You're wrong. American Italian food sounds good. Sure, that is a blanket statement that is completely out of context, but the food we had is worth noting as some of the most deceiving food I've ever had- and that includes April Fool's Day dinners.
4. Falling into the Grande Canal. I was the only one on the trip who can say that.
3. The fact that streets are crowded with people, not cars.
2. Going to church in Italy! So fun and the people are kind. It was a trick to get there, but totally worth the effort.
1. Gondola ride, hands down. If you go to Venice, don't skip it.